Thursday, August 30, 2007

Steve Coogan may sue Courtney Love for saying he had a hand in Owen Wilson's suicide attempt

Courtney Love announced that she blames comedian Steve Coogan for Owen Wilson's attemtped suicide.


After reports suggested that drugs were to blame for Wilson’s problems, Kurt Cobain’s widow said: “Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t comment but I care too much about Owen. I went through this with Steve. I was just out of rehab and he was right there with the drugs.”

Love had a brief relationship with the hard-partying Alan Partridge star but does not have the best record with substance problems herself!

Coogan’s strongly refuted the claims saying in a statement: “My thoughts are with my friend Owen at this difficult time, but I do want to set the record straight and say that the allegations published today are completely and utterly false.”

His spokesman added: “These accusations are unfounded, unhelpful and hurtful to all concerned. We are taking legal advice.”

No comments:

Web Counter