Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Maria Sharapova was bad between the sheets

Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine ditched Maria Sharapova because she
is a "terrible lover" who refused to move or moan during sex.

The pair dated briefly in 2005, after meeting at Maria's 18th
birthday party - but their romance soon ended.

Levine says, "She wouldn't make any noise during sex.

"I can't tell you how disappointed I was. I really thought, like
a lot of guys, that she'd be the loud screaming type. But instead,
she just lay there like a dead frog. She even got angry if I
started to moan, said it 'ruined her concentration.' It was so
disillusioning that I went on Paxil (an antidepressant) for a
month afterwards. Really, it was much more of a shock than when I
found out there's no such thing as the Easter Bunny."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she is the hottest sports girl that we have right now.

Anonymous said...

All the noise on the court and nothing in bed? Nah. I find that hard to believe.

Anonymous said...

Maybe he wasnt workin with much. Bet I could get her to make some noise!

Anonymous said...

And thus ruins all of my tennis-related fantasies...

Anonymous said...

Ok, There are two types of females.....The ones who don't make noise because their men are bad in bed......And the ones that don't make noise because they feel awkward.... I'm just thinking ..... her man was bad in bed.

Unknown said...

she just needs a good man, and to me it sounds like total BS to me. I mean she is young and hot, but probably hasn't learned all she can about sex at her young age too. Women can be funny about orgasms anyways. You gotta have something to make her moan too...right? Maybe he's lacking downstairs..... who knows but this also could be cause hes bitter about her too.

Anonymous said...

Maria is such a big strong woman ! I could imagine the stamina !! and Levine probably didn't have what it takes to handle a monument like Maria !!!!!

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS said...

I want to do her
because she is beautiful
Her pussy will be beautiful I think

Web Counter