Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mariah Carey Gets Naked for ‘Interview’

A naked Mariah Carey graces the September 2007 cover of Interview magazine, which hits newsstands on Tuesday, August 28.

Surprising it's taken so long for Mariah Carey to go naked on the cover of a magazine. Britney Spears has done it, so have Christina Aguilera and Madonna -- Janet Jackson still hasn't put her clothes back on. Welcome to the party Mariah, even if you're a little late.

What’s Mariah up to these days?

“I’m finishing up my record right now,” she recently told People. “It’s my favorite music I’ve ever done, basically. And I’m in a movie called Tennessee - I play Krystal. The character is very different from me and I think people are going to be surprised - she’s very unglamorous, very raw.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Mariah’s naked “Interview” cover — HOT or NOT? Post your comments below.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks hot !!!! kindda cute.. i can’t wait 4 her new album !

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey looks very hot

Anonymous said...

Mariah always looks HOT no matter what she wears

Anonymous said...

nice...Nice...NICE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You mean she is still alive?

Anonymous said...

She is not as hot as every lil child think...

Anonymous said...

You know what? Mariah should have done this a LONG time ago when she was younger. She waited too long IMO.

Anonymous said...

Not hot. Her body is ugly now.

Anonymous said...

I want her!!

Anonymous said...

Cuban, you are nuts. I dont care if she did it back in the day or now. I have been waiting for Mariah to get naked for a loooooong time. She's always been one of my dream girls.

Anonymous said...

Uhhhh.....how exactly is she fake???

And I could only WISH she was here for me.

Anonymous said...

she writes GREAT song
Showing off fake boobs with the Betty Boop smile ... nOT necessary MARIAH

Anonymous said...

Bottoms up ... NO offense. SHe wouldnt even look at you and you may be something to look at. Why would you want something FAKE in your mouth?

Anonymous said...

eat a plastic apple

Anonymous said...

How the hell do YOU Know what she would look at?

I'm not saying I'm a 10. But shoot...you dont know. And I like rubbber boobies just as much as real ones :)

Anonymous said...

I look better naked than Mariah does.

Anonymous said...

Mariah Carey needs to keep her clothes ON!

there, somebody had to say it.

Anonymous said...

URRR BODDY DO THE DO..2 GET BY!!!


OK OK

Anonymous said...

Mariah is like a good wine ! the more older the better !!!! she's hottt !!!! I'll do her !!!at any age !!!

Anonymous said...

victor says.....

what a beautiful site. she is hot.

Anonymous said...

Mariah's nearly nekkid there!

Web Counter