Tuesday, April 17, 2007

UFC's Andrei Arlovski


I can't wait for UFC: 70 on Spike T.V. this Saturday (4/21/07), I don't have to pay for it (YAY!).

But I am super excited about this one because my new favorite guy will be fighting. I like to call him "Manson", but everyone knows him by Andrei "The Pitbull" Arlovski. The reason why I call him "Manson", is because the very first time I saw him fight in Vegas, he looked to me like Manson (the serial killer). I wasn't sold on him yet at that point... until he showed the mouthpiece that he was sporting and THEN, I knew that he was going to be one of my favorites.

Needless to say, I was very happy that he kicked Tim Silvia's butt (UFC: 51) that night. :)

I have my picks for the fight on Saturday, but most of the fighters I don't know, not that it really matters. I don't know anyone's record, and I don't really care to look at that. I pick my fighters by their profile pictures on UFC.com. I know, sounds pretty stupid, but, most of the time I do pretty good, but I am still learning. :P I will list them here and we will see how much I suck! Haha... hopefully not. My picks are first...

Mirko Cro Cop - Gabriel Gonzaga
David Heath - Lyoto Machida
Michael Bisping - Elvis Sinosic
Andri Arlovski - Fabricio Werdum
Assuerio Silva - Cheick Kongo
Junior Assuncao - David Lee
Allesio Sakara - Victor Valimaki

If I didn't name some fights, it's because there wasn't any pictures for me to go by. :) I hope you all enjoy the fight and enjoy the night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thats awsome i love ufc

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

juso said...

十三 風俗求人なら


大阪 キャバクラ求人なら


高収入 男性の風俗求人なら


高収入 男性のキャバクラ求人なら


お役立てください。

Web Counter