Wednesday, April 18, 2007

American Idol Poll - Who Should Get Voted Off

This poll is a little bit different than the rest of the polls out there. Most polls ask who you think will get voted off. Tonight I am asking you who you think SHOULD get voted off. My pick is Sanjaya, but yeah, that should have been quite a few weeks ago. :P I know that this is last minute, but please, I would really like to know what you think. In my opinion, Phil Stacey had the best performance of the night last night. BUT Phil is not my favortie to win the competition. I wont mention who my favorite is...ahem...Blake Lewis...ahem, but Phil Stacey DEFINITELY deserves to stay this week after his awesome performance. From what I have been reading, the oddsmakers have Sanjaya, Blake Lewis and LaKisha Jones as the bottom feeders waiting to see if they go tonight. Oh, and by the way, why is it that Sanjaya Malakar is known by only his first name now? Who does he think he is? Madonna? Shakira? Prince? Come on now. Sanjaya has gotten way to famous thanks to Howard Stern and 'Vote For The Worst'. So, make your pick below and I hope you enjoy my little poll.

American Idol - Who Should Go

Created by ericab and has 0 votes on Bzoink

Pick Who You Think Should Be Voted Off of American Idol
Blake Lewis
Jordin Sparks
LaKisha Jones
Chris Richardson
Melinda Doolittle
Phil Stacey
Sanjaya Malakar


View Current Results

Create a Poll | Search Polls | Go to Bzoink

1 comment:

megha said...

I didnt like Lakisha . she should improve tand then come back with a bang .American Idol returns for a sixth season and promises to be the biggest season to date. It all begins January 16, 2007 with a double premiere. Idolites can expect this season to began with the normal highs and lows as Paul, Randy, and Simon weed through grueling days trying to find the scattered performers ( a term used loosely) that actually have talent. Get more details on www.idol-mania.com

Web Counter