Monday, April 9, 2007

I love HOT celebrities...

when they look like this!! :)



There are so many celebrities out there that make us women feel less beautiful (wether big or small),because they have the money to buy the beauty that they show. I am not a hater, I envy that they have worked so hard for what they have, but can't help but wish that I had enough balls to do what they do to get where they are and to have what they have. I love that Paris Hilton looks like she needs Pro Active like CRAZY, Jessica Simpson isn't as gorgeous without her make-up, and Tyra Banks... I love that girl, but it just makes me HAPPIER that she is just like us regular women without all the people behind her. I love all these women without knowing them personally, just because they are what they are, before their workers get to workin'. :D

No comments:

Web Counter