Friday, April 20, 2007

The scariest X-ray you will see all day

I have seen some pretty scary X-rays before, but this one is pretty bad. OK, so maybe this is not an X-ray, I think this is what you call 3d medical imaging. But still, it's pretty bad.

To sum up the story, a young Australian was hanging around a club one night as people were fighting. Another man picked up a metal chair and chucked it at his head. All he could do was put his hands up to protect his face. As you can see, that didn’t work out very well for him. It should also be noted the victim would not even get up to make a ‘victim impact statement’ at the end of the trial, saying he holds no grudges against the accused. I think I’d probably be a bit peaved if I had a chair up my eye socket! I wonder if he walked in the hospital with a chair hanging out of his head, or if they cut it before they picked him up.

No comments:

Web Counter