Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sharon And Ozzy Osbourne’s Suicide Pact

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne have agreed to assisted suicide in the event they begin to suffer from a neurodegenerative disease. Sharon says, “We believe 100% in euthanasia, so have drawn up plans to go to the assisted suicide flat in Switzerland if we ever have an illness that affects our brains. If Ozzy or I ever got Alzheimer’s, that’s it - we’d be off. We gathered the kids around the kitchen table, told them our wishes and they’ve all agreed to go with it. There’s no way I could go through what (my father) did, or put my kids through that.

“My father deteriorated at such a rapid speed he became a shell of himself. Some say the disease is hereditary so at the first sign I want to be put out of my misery.”

Considering it the “final gift of love to (their) kids,” the couple have already contacted their lawyers to see to it that their wishes are respected.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes sense.. dont know if its right or wrong. but I feel the same way they do.
your not enjoying life any longer, and you become a burden to your family

zenofjazz said...

Considering how Ozzy sounds when he does the 'microphone shoved in his face thing', I can only guess this decision comes too late.

Web Counter