Thursday, October 25, 2007

The mighty Patriots will murder the Colts

Now to be honest, I couldn't name too many on the roster for the Patriots and whilst I do understand what goes on a game of football ( maybe not paticular plays and what they try to achieve but the basics, I've watched enough games maybe thirty full games plus the TV used to have an hours highlight package every week until they moved it to pay TV , the cunts.

Anyways, what I am sure of is that after checking out the NFL website, is that my beloved Patriots, (whom I started supporting about 3 years ago when my sister brought me back a Patriots T-shirt from US and I thought O.K. I'll support them) are kicking some serious arse this season. 7 from 7 is an O.K. record I guess and the 159 point net a 23 point a game winning margin means that we have a lock on one spot in the superbowl already.

But this takes me away from the match on November 4th, when the all fearsome Patriots beat the ever loving crap out of the Colts. The Colts got an easy superbowl last year, only having to play the Bears but you take the easy game when it's there.

No easy game for the colts on Nov 4, Manning will probably miss the game with the flu or something, he's looking scared, the Colts will fall apart. Look at the group they're in, AFC South Tennessee Titans Jacksonville Jaguars Houston Texans... a bunch of nobodys, of course they are going to be top of that group.

So Indy is due for an arse-kicking and the Patriots are the team to do it and they'll do it well.

What can you say to counter that fine arguement?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes the colts are scared because they have only won the last 3 against Bill Bellacheat and the rest of the New England cheatriots. But I guess beating up on the lowly jets and the 0-7 Mighty Miami Dolphins counts as competition.

Web Counter