Saturday, June 2, 2007

Imported toothpaste may contain antifreeze poison


What is this world coming to? First our Cats and dogs are being killed from the pet food coming from Asia and now we can't even brush our teeth? The government warned consumers on Friday to avoid using toothpaste made in China because it may contain a poisonous chemical used in antifreeze. So what am I supposed to do with the Colgate I have in my bathroom? Should I brush my teeth with it or should I put it in my car's radiator?

The good news (for me) is that officials said they are primarily concerned about toothpaste sold at bargain retail outlets like dollar stores and 99 cent stores. But for all you penny pinchers out there (Ha! Just Kidding Cheapo) you better check those tubes in your medicine cabinet.

Go here to read the whole story: Toothpaste Recall

And until next time, make sure you brush at least twice per day, and don't neglet your gums.

No comments:

Web Counter